Thursday, December 14, 2006

Scoopz

I saw Scoopz. Dar and Xueting had previously recommended this ice cream place. Its located at Parkway Parade right beside the MPH bookshop.





the menu...



the ice cream variety...



the servers making the ice cream...



the ice cream cone i ordered...



i ordered the durian and avocado one. The chocolate u see in the middle is coz the server gave me chocolate wrongly. Anyway, i didnt like the avocado one and i end up getting the server to help me scoop it away. Its not not nice just dat i didnt like it.

The durian one was so good! Well, truth is i dun like durian. I've not had durian for years. But recently, i've been having this craving for durians but not got to fulfill it. When i smelled the durian ice cream, i was a bit skeptical about putting my tongue on it coz i was worried that craving aside, i may still not like the smell of durian in my mouth even after i finish the cone. But i did anyway and MMmmmmm...... yummy~ I can even taste a bit of the durian flesh. Durian lovers, u really should try this!

No comments: