Monday, December 04, 2006

Marmalade Toast

Marmalade Toast
#02-11 Ngee Ann City
391 Orchard Road
S 238872
Tel: 67338489




The cakes selection they have...



and rows of cupcakes!



We ordered 2 iced lemon tea and lil bee wanted to try their hazelnut cupcake.

When lil bee drank his iced lemon tea, he gave me this look....



And immediately, he told me.. " its very nice.. dun believe u try "

I tried it and i thought the ice lemon is pretty different from the other iced lemon tea u haf normally (but lea, im not quite sure whether u'll like it though its probably ur fav drink coz its not quite like the kind where u n i would go WOW). Not just the taste, it even looks different....



look at all the foam and it looks like some milk tea instead (which kinda reminds me of Water Rise's iced lemon tea as well)



and the nutella cupcake!



Lil bee didnt find it WOW-ing but it was alright. I quite like it because of a special reason.

No comments: