Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Coffee Bean

I went for breakfast at Coffee Bean.

Was tempted to go for Eggs Ben again but i decided to try something else on the menu since its gonna be free (vouchers from UOB). I could have ordered the lunch items but i felt that its rare for me to be up in the morning and so i had something from the breakfast menu.

I ordered the 'Brek' O Day ($6.50)...



comes with scrambled egg (which tasted quite tasteless), bread (slightly toasted), sausage (which i requested to be changed to turkey ham coz i was not in the mood for sausage) and cranberry salad (which was good in my view but the last time i had it with eggs ben, it was nicer coz they had almond flakes. this one didnt have).

a closer up view...



comes with a free coffee or tea. Free refills before 11 am. I changed my drink to a pure chocolate ice blended. (didnt take pic). Totalled up to $9.70, paid in full using my $10 voucher!

No comments: