Thursday, March 22, 2018

Sutyot Kuatiao Rua Payak Noodle (Bangkok)



It is quite a bit of fate how I landed up here for dinner. I have been to bkk so many times but this place never crossed my radar till my friend mentioned it to me recently. So it sort of was added to my list without a planned time. It was sort of a can go can don’t go kind of a place esp since work takes precedence for this trip. Truth is I much rather head back to my room coz my mind is filled with the never ending tasks still outstanding. 


Anyways, so back to how I got here! I was dozing off amidst the infamous bangkok jam on my grab, on my way back to the hotel. Somehow I was up and in my half sober state I saw this place. I dazed at the signboard and the uniforms of the people inside....



I looked back on the signboard again and decided to ask my friend if this was it. If this was the boat noodles she mentioned and this is it! 

So I asked the driver if I could cut short the trip and it was dinner time anyway so here I was!


The interesting part of the noodles is they have such small portions going at like $12 baht! That’s like 50cents sgd for a bowl of noodles! 

A damn cute bowl! So it’s absolutely wonderful for people like me who love variety!



The noodles are flavorful and basically it was fun ordering the different variety!




One more bowl please!
















No comments: