Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Soba Factory (Bangkok)


With recommendations, I headed to try the Soba Factory within my hotel. I wanted a quick dinner and I must say I am very lucky the restaurants within Marriott Marquis in Bangkok were all really good!



The menu was not huge, simple but good for me coz i really wanted a quick dinner...


Their Yakitori appears simple but it’s AMAZING!





Really good quality Yakitori! I especially love the pork collar and pork belly. It’s tender, juicy and lightly salted. Omg! One of the best Yakitori ever!


And of coz, soba is a must! I went for the cold soba with chicken soup...






It was great! Except that I found it weird that the chicken sauce is hot and they don’t offer the chilled soya sauce. So the chilled soba is to be added to the hot soup. Hmm then like that what’s the diff between the cold Vs hot soba ya.

But overall it’s a great place! Will be back!







No comments: