Friday, July 21, 2017

Portico prime


I have been meaning to check out Portico Prime and so glad we did so today!



Located within Dempsey, Portico resides in another one of those high ceiling buildings giving the whole place a spacious and elegant feel...





We were first served the complimentary bread. It was foccacia with some herb or sundried tomato







Oysters were ok, first half I had tasted pretty ok but as usual, bunny got the ones that tasted a little funky. Hahaha





Really loved the scallops and side order of prawns they have. Flavorful and fresh just the way I like them



Warm mozzarella salad was abit of a miss for me, told bunny I could fix this for her at home myself. Hahaha



Loved the truffle angel hair pasta as well! Strong aromatic truffle in every bite



Not that biggest fan for their steaks either, bunny ordered the striploin. Slightly on the drier side but pretty reasonably priced, not something to complain about. 









Loved the pork neck! It's the melt-in-your-mouth kind! Haha. Told bunny I foresee us heading back here very often, especially so with the ongoing Amex dining promotions they have! 

















No comments: