Friday, July 07, 2017

Clinton Street Baking Company


After work, met up with Ken and bunny for dinner. We checked out Clinton Street Baking company located along Purvis Street...







It wasn't a big compound but seats are of decent spacing!

Bunny ordered a peanut butter chocolate milk shake...



It was pretty good. Saltish in flavor due to the peanut butter. Can't help but compare it to the one at Bee's Knees. I think I like the one at Bee's Knees better though.

They serve all day brunch and bunny went for the country breakfast which comes with biscuit, scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon and hash brown...




The scrambled eggs were good, topped with cheddar cheese and bacon. 

The biscuit was good too! One side had tomato salsa on it, it was appetizing!

The hash brown was my favourite! Actually it looks more like mash potato with some charred bits. It's really good!





I ordered the rosti and as some of u might already know, I don't like my rosti crispy. I specifically asked for it preferably to be 50% cooked with no crispy bits (I know I'm weird)...





It still came crispy but I must say the service was really good. They offered to redo one for me which still turned out to be the same and then because they wanted to uphold the standard, they allowed me to change to something else.

I'm so sorry I'm so difficult but thank you so much for accommodating to my request!


Seeing how good bunny's biscuits and scrambled was, I ordered something similar!



Mine was with ham and the biscuit didn't come with tomato paste...



Ken ordered their popular chicken and waffles....



It was really good! The waffles were of a nice texture and slightly buttery. The chicken while it was breast, wasn't too tough. Most importantly, the maple syrup! It was amazing! It was slightly saltish! Like there was butter inside! Super awesome!


We also ordered additional sides like the rosemary pork patties...





It was a little sweet with some wine like taste. I would prefer it less sweet but it was nice nonetheless.


The chorizo...



I like the chorizo! It was very flavorful and juicy!



No comments: