Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Maguro Donya



Upon seeing the maguro sushi on social media, i was so drawn by it I had to visit! 


When I googled, it was found that they had a few outlets and one of it at Suntec City tower 3, level 3!





For starters, I had a tamago sushi...




It was delightfully big! Came as a surprise but it's so good! 





Yum!

And maguro sushi....



This.... this was only $18 and the sashimi MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH! Really! I have never had such good maguro sashimi!!



I also ordered a minced tuna with uni sushi that made me come here!




Oh gosh check out that mountain!! In fact, this is only a hill, there's another one that is bigger, that's probably the real mountain!!



I also had a mini negitoro don!




Which is also good at $19.90 and the tempura was also damn awesome!






The negitoro don...



Winnie had the unagi don...



Which she said was good too!


What a delightful meal! I'm so coming back for the maguro!















No comments: