Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shokudo

its leonard and statue's birthday celebration today!

I bought a table full of food for my boys!

there was sashimi...



decent though not the freshest around town.

pasta wif fish roe...



this was nice. its in cream sauce and very tasty. statue really liked it too.

fried omelette with cheese and ham....



looks very appetising but better to be shared.

scallop pizza....



very very thin crust pizza.

golden mushrooms rolled with beef....



and some yaki tori ...



a iced mocha for my leonard....



coffee is supposed to be special for him (pte joke)

Grilled squid...



really nice texture except i didnt like the sauce which was a little too sweet for my liking.

fish roe salad...



funny how they managed to do the fish roe up in cubes! interesting.

and although we were really full, they got desserts to share!



my perfect excuse was, i dont eat mango! haha.. but the cookies and cream ice cream was quite nice!

happy birthday to my boys!

No comments: