Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shunjuu

Aaron arranged for dinner at Shunjuu.

the cabbage starters....



i love these miso sauce.. be it from kazu, shin kushiya or shunjuu.. it goes so well with the vegetables!

when i got there, they presented me with one of the untouched bowls of cabbage soup like thingy...



its got some scallop strips like thingy inside and they told me this is probably on the house too. i tried and went " cold already.. can change? " and they told me it is already cold when it arrived. hahaha

some of the bbq items we ordered....



the bbq items were generally not bad. foie gras was in big cubes.... yum!

my favourite favourite! adrian and aaron still remembers! when they decided on shunjuu, aaron told me its dat place where it serves the century egg tofu place dat i like.. haha



its still as good as ever!!

i also tried their onsen tamago...



its not too bad but the rest teased me for ordering this. they said come here will kuay neng .. at home or kopitiam also can eat. hahahhaa

jing hua ordered the sweet potato...



it was not too bad. a quick fix to our cravings for dessert.

No comments: