Friday, November 30, 2007

Le Bar

Clam brought me to Le bar, located along Tras Street... 45 Tras Street if i recall correctly.....



surprisingly, found the bar to be located right below my manicurist (Cyndi)'s place. So i called Cyndi asking if she's interested to come down to join us for awhile.

Le Bar surprised me to not be a sleezy pub.. well, not very. And apparently quite a no. of our friends patronise this place.. and in fact, coincidence works in wonder ways. Long story cut short, that night Cyndi came, Fishy came, Rachie came, Lil bee came, Francis came, Eugene came and eventually found out that many of our other friends hang out here.

i took pictures of their deco, particularly like this shot....



CHEERS!



and clammy treated for the beer again.. thank cute clammy dear.. my treat when i get my job, i promise!

No comments: