Saturday, January 01, 2005

Rotiboy

I left house at about 6.30 pm to first go over to Parkway Parade for Rotiboy.




Arguably the most talked about bun after the Breadtalk's porkfloss bun! Just look at the queue!! Since it says one is never enough, i bought 4! 2 for Erica and 2 for myself...


I think... its over-rated. I dun find it extremely nice at all. The coffee flavoured top is very coffee-ty... the supposedly hollow interior is not very hollow and there is very little of the buttered interior. One is definitely enough. I would prefer Yakun Kaya Toast over it. Erm... dats just what i felt..

I got to Bugis at around 8 pm and passed the Rotiboy dat's fresh from the oven to Erica...

Erica likes the buttery interior but finds it too sweet. She doesn't really like it having a too coffee-ish taste as well.

No comments: