Wednesday, June 20, 2018

All Things Delicious



Finally made it back to All Things Delicious for lunch! 



I have such affinity with the folks of this place and I really like how they well they do their food and their social media!

We were offered a nice serving of their raya biscuits..


They are soooo good! I especially love the sugee and the gula Melaka cookies! Sadly the sugee is sold out already! The gula Melaka cookies are crisp and very tasty!


Aside from the cookies, while waiting for our guests, we also couldn’t resist ordering the gula Melaka scone to share...


It’s sooooo good too!

Rachel had the beef sandwich and green pea soup....


Which the green pea soup was really good. Didn’t get to try the beef sandwich coz was too full.

For me, I had the crab cakes!


The crab cakes were good and the salad was refreshing. But what wow-ed me was the garlic bread! It was so good! The garlic flavour was intense and the bread was nicely toasted!

We were also recommended the Chee cheong fan...


Which has proved to be as interesting as the recommendation! It’s kale with chee cheong fan! 

The meal was a delight! 

But what came as a surprise was that Donna the pastry chef saw from my ig that it’s my birthday month and surprised me with this!


Awwwwwwww!!!


Thank you Donna! That was such a surprise and so sweet! Importantly the cake was so good! Moist chocolate cake topped with hazelnut cream. Love it!












No comments: