Monday, February 19, 2018

D’Good Cafe


Joanne and Randal brought me over to Holland V and introduced d’Good Cafe....




Located on level 2, most likely a place I will not head up on my own. But I’m so glad they brought me here!




The menu...











Mushroom soup....




Soup was thick and had shimiji mushrooms inside. The centre piece is a cheese like pastry.  The soup was ok. 


Forest mushroom striploin pasta in tomato cream sauce....





This was really good in my view! The steak was tender and the sauce was tomato cream. Surprisingly good!

I had the portobello eggs Ben....




Was not bad and definitely very me! I love that it’s got no bread with it and the portobello was good.

We also shared a carbonara ...



Which was good and importantly the bacon has some fatty parts, very good!

Lavender earl grey...





And the very good and thick iced chocolate! Super love it!




The maple cheese cake is apparently their signature cheesecake...





A cafe I’d love to hear back!

No comments: