Saturday, February 03, 2018

Chiswick (Sydney)



Our partners in Australia brought me out for dinner and I was so glad they brought me here coz the place screams gorgeous!! 

I mean check this out....








The exterior excited me! It looks like it just came out for a Hollywood movie where one of the weddings were held! Super gorgeous!


Even the interior is so gorgeous! 











My partners in Australia are vegetarians so it made sense to go vegetarian in the dishes ordered. And although it was mainly vegetarian, I am actually missing the dishes as I am posting them! They are so good and so creative and different!

Like this is a zucchini flower!





Not only is it so pretty to look at, it’s really yummy! 





The inside is some cheese thingy and I really think this is what sets a good chef apart! To be able to be creative creating simple dishes out of the norm that taste so good!

Artichoke...



I can’t remember which part of the artichoke this is but it tastes a bit like potato. Again another very unique dish!

This is some cheese thingy which was also great!








And this grilled corn thingy, the crunch was just great! So good!




The grilled egg plant!




We also had a fish which was really fresh and the peas, oh so good!




Their fries are home made and very fresh! 



Ended the meal with a chocolate cake!



I will love to head back there again!


No comments: