Sunday, May 29, 2016

10 on Scotts

My first birthday celebration for this year kicked started at 10 on Scotts! Joanne brought me there for high tea and of Coz I had to go for my favourite scones!



The server was really nice, particularly this guy by the name of Nicholas. He already recognises me and is very friendly and helpful. He and the lady cooking the steak are both very kind. They highlighted that they have warm scones avail in the oven...


Which makes them all the more delightful!

And yes there's live kitchen with steak today!



And the high tea tier..


My favourite from the tier would be the egg truffle sandwich and crab cakes!

And another reason why I love hyatt's high tea is their free flow drinks...


I had an iced choco and iced tea. Juices are also included!

Totally enjoyed the meal!

No comments: