Friday, December 16, 2011

Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines is the way to go for long flights. Lesson learnt after my previous USA trip.

shortly after getting on the plan, a menu was served to let me choose my meal when it is to be served.

i chose the beef brisket...



it was yummy!! so were the mashed potatoes accompanying it.

the turkey salad was ok but was a nice touch to the xmas season.

there was ample onflight entertainment.. movies which i've not caught. i caught a brainless HK comedy and watched a couple of episodes of How i met your mother, 2 and a half men and slept most of the flight away.

i keep hearing people get upgraded to business class. how come it never happens to me?

for my next meal, i opted for fish with mashed...



the fish was not as wow-ing as the beef earlier but it was decent.

No comments: