Thursday, March 27, 2008

J.Co

was waiting for Carol for lunch and passed by J.Co...



couldnt resist buying to try.. was contemplating on how many to buy.. i know if i only get one i wun be satisfied coz i will definitely wana try the different variety they have to offer so i bought 3!



i'm a donut factory supporter and although i heard mild raves about J.Co, i felt that they couldnt do better den my donut factory. I thot i'd probably just haf one or two bites of each den do away... NA LI ZHI DAO!

I first picked up the almond flakes with white chocolate one.... as i picked it up, i already could feel how SOFT it is... after one bite, I COULDN'T STOP. I soon gobbled down the whole donut, eager to start on my second. I told myself the second and third one, i must NOT finish.

my second one was the white chocolate outer with peanut butter filling one. Same! as i picked it up, i could feel how soft it is... the white chocolate was also good! Luckily i didnt really like their peanut butter coz i find it too thick ... its just a personal preference dat i dun like peanut butter of these kind. Yet, i finished it as well.

As i sat there and ate, i looked up and saw a poster.. " One is never enuff "... i silently told myself, they are right!

and my third was the double chocolate one.. chocolate on the outside and chocolate on the inside. THANK GOD i don't like their chocolate. Not because its not nice i just didnt like the way their chocolate tasted but others may like it. And i really really liked the texture of their dough!

i also ordered a hot chocolate... who koes the hot chocolate came wif a free original glazed....



i had a bite of the original glazed, also very nice! But i tahan myself, i only had a bite. If donut factory was my ai ren, den J.Co is my zhi ai! hahahha

their hot chocolate isnt very good though. Prefer the one from Mc Cafe instead.

No comments: