Friday, January 11, 2008

Cafe Cartel

The first sms that woke me up this morning was from my best friend.. " Let's have pizza tonight! ".

My reply was.. " i hope its not from the hut.. "

turns out my best friend really wants pizza from the hut! WHY? its like eating loti.. i was damn against it and initially, we were both not hungry either so we didnt think of getting any food until my dear jo said...



" i'm feeling feverish.. i think i need my pizza hut now "

immediately after she said that, we both starting luffing and rolling...

eventually, we ended up walking out to siglap for dinner. We went over to cafe cartel.

we wanted nuggets but they no longer serve just nuggets so we had the chicken n fish basket...



the nuggets were really soft. fish was ok but too thin pieces in my view. would be nicer if it was thicker.

i had a set which came wif a not tasty soup ...



so we barely finished it.

i had oxtail stew....



the stew today is not as good as our previous visits and there wasnt much meat. i kinda miss miss clarity's beef stew.

Jo had a ham and cheese sandwich...



was not too bad.

Jo's treat for dinner. thank cute!

No comments: