Saturday, September 15, 2007

Four Seasons

There was a mooncake fest @ Ngee Ann City and i saw this four seasons durian mooncake....



i rem seeing a box of this in the fridge so i bought a box for mum. Also called Diane to tell her that i'll be leaving 2 for her. I remember she called me to ask me for it last year after reading my blog but my family has already finished it. heh.. not me! i dun really eat durians.

den when i got home, it was a mooncake feast for my family. We took out all the mooncakes we had and laid them on the table...



ah yee, uncle sq and jim poh came over as well....

Mum commented that the four seasons durian mooncake is not as nice. And mum said she had got dad to order the durian one from Marriot already.... shes determined to get them this year! haha

4 comments:

Miss Tam Chiak said...

four seasons mooncake looks nice from your photos. so marriott's durian mooncake tastes better?

Junie said...

actually, i dun eat durian so i didnt try. but according to my mum (who actually has never tried the marriot one also), she said the marriot one is super good. and my fren diane said the same thing... n since they are durian lovers, im sure they haf their sources. haha... mum will be getting the marriot one this sat though!

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanna tell you that I also had this four season mooncake I am eating right now and I found hair inside. I thought it was from the Four season hotel but its not as I have verified with the hotel. I bought it at Taka too, which means yours could be from the same stall. The source of these mooncake may not be hygienically handled and quite unreliable since they only come out to market their product once every year. I wonder who can i seek to feedback on such disgusting curly hair traces in the lotus paste.

Junie said...

hi, thanks for informing. so far, i didnt hear mum or my relatives complain. last year i thot its from four seasons hotel but this year when i purchased it, i already know its not related to the hotel. I think theres a no. on the box, maybe u can try calling.