Thursday, January 25, 2007

Western Barbeque

Lunch at Kallang Old Airport market...

i had the western barbeque...



ordered the mixed grill replacing my lamb to fish...



this place is famous for their sauce.. their garlic sauce. the chicken was pretty good.. kinda juicy and tender. the pork was very thin and average in taste. fish was also around average. Also comes with an egg, baked beans, fries and a bun.

I couldnt finish my fries, baked beans and bun. Sorina kept telling me the bun is very nice must eat must eat.. in the end i let her finish it up for me....



the inside is cream not butter.

2 comments:

jx said...

Yes ... the western food is good. i always order with extra garlic sauce!! and after that try not to talk to anyone.. haha

Junie said...

oh yes, i forgot to mention it. i could feel the garlic smell after that as well. always have mints!