Thursday, January 18, 2007

Chocolat N' Spice

Got home and i saw a Chocolat N' Spice bag. Its from ah yee! She had called me earlier today saying she'll bring it to my place. I had previously told her that Jianhe kinda said this place's muffin is very good but apparently theres long queues for it. Not quite sure where it is located exactly.. only vaguely koe its around tanjong pagar and ah yee went to get it for me! yay! so nice right?



She got me 2 muffins!

One is a banana flavoured one.. one has some almond or something...



the inside of the muffin...



didnt wow me like i thot it would. Ah yee said she tried the blueberry one and it didnt work for her either. But den again, maybe coz when i tried it, i was very full already.

1 comment:

D said...

I actually have a Chocolat N' Spice review coming up soon. The muffins taste the best when eaten fresh on the spot, that's why I normally don't order take away. I get mine from their branch at Shunfu market and although it's not common for their patrons to dine-in, they have do have some limited plates and cutlery for you. They have a new double-choc muffin which is really quite king! And their brownies are ridiculously rich too.