Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cafe - Bakerzin (Humbert's first time)

Bakerzin with Humbert

Our drinks....



My iced lychee mint and his iced chocolate.

Our mains....



I ordered the seafood crepe thingy which ping jie jie tried the other time and he ordered an not appetising bolognese... hehe.. and i was eager to try the crabmeat avocado salad so we ordered that as well.

My seafood crepe was yummy with big fresh prawns inside (I LIKE!!). His bolognese was.. eh... not very appetising in my view. The avocado salad, i finished it all myself because he doesnt eat mushroom, he doesnt eat avocado, he doesnt eat crab meat. hahaha.. It was quite nice!

And of coz, how can we forget the cakes??? lol....



We had a strawberry shortcake and sweet pleasure. He said he has never tried cakes from Bakerzinn before. This is his first try and he said the sweet pleasure was really very nice.

No comments: