Friday, September 02, 2005

Steak - The Ship

I brought dar dar, loh gong zai and Kendi to the Ship Restaurant. haha...

Dinner was good!

For soup, Kendi and myself had Seafood Chowder while dar dar had onion soup. My seafood chowder was not bad. Most people should koe i like lobster bisque alot but the lobster bisque there is ard $14+. The other soup were only $4 - $5. Its a tad bit not worth it hence i ordered the seafood chowder.

I forgot to try the onion soup. hahahaha.. nvm.. ask my dar dar to tell u if its nice!



Then came our appetiser.... Baked oyster with spinach and cheese!



According to my loh gong zai, the oyster "mei you yi liu ye you er liu" (no 1st class also got 2nd class) hahaha...

I find dat its not bad also... but i prefer the MU one.

Den came our steak!! hehe... Sizzling hot with flames!




Loh gong zai calls the above performance!! hahahhaa.. So happens dat the King Steak and Surf & Turf that he and Kendi ordered were not on hotplates so he said... " lidat we very lugi.. no perfomance" hahahahha




Dar dar and myself had the cognac steak and ship steak respectively. All the servings were big. One thing about my ship steak is this time round its got lotsa fats. So end up the edible parts became quite little. I personally like the steak from loh gong zai's King Steak. Overall i still like their steak la!!

We were actually quite full already but we just thot we should order dessert. Like i was telling them, the bomb alaska actually feeds up to 5 and not 2 as stated in the menu. haha... they had wanted to order it but it was out. So in the end we ordered the crepe.

Yet another performance for the crepe.




Loh gong zai and i realised the crepe tasted very similiar to the crepe we had at Shashlik. Actually even the performance is similar.

No comments: