Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Seven Friday (Jakarta)


Back to Seven Friday! Recalling how good the food seemed to have been previously, it's great keeping a food blog coz I can always refer back what I liked or din like and how much I liked it.


The perfect spot (in my view) is always occupied by their staff....




Bo bian, can only cam whore on the next table!


The lychee tea is a popular drink in indo. Every other place serves it. Probably more popular than lemon tea.









The calamari was good! Chewy in texture and the garlic bits above are saltish. 





The mayo they serve it with is superb!

Referring back, I super loved their beef bowl so it's a no brained repeat order for me!




The beef rib is tender and nicely seasoned with some dark sauce. The sous vide egg when poked, oozes and wets the rice. It's really good!




Best part of it is, the price tag here is really reasonable.

Calamari was about  S$4? The beef bowl was around $8?

It was a steal.



No comments: