Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Greyhound (Bangkok)

When in Bangkok, dinner at Greyhound is a must! 

The most exciting thing is, HOPTAILS ARE BACK!! Wooo hoo!!

 

In a couple of my past bangkok Greyhound entries, you would have seen me raving about this! The mixture of heineken and their iced tea is simply divine! Makes me wanting more! 

So glad they are back!

Also tried the plum version this time....


 


My favorite is still the iced tea version....

 

 

Pomelo salad....

 


Refreshing and good!

Tonnes of crabmeat fried rice! This is the Greyhound standard! The SG Greyhound needs to improve! 

 




 

And yes I love their fried rice and the generous amount of crab meat!

Likewise for their crab meat in pink cream sauce pasta....



 


Everyone whom we recommend to Greyhound to try this loves this! And mr Caron Ong, manager of SG Greyhound, please open ur eyes big big and see! This item is still available and have been for the past years I have visited. In fact I don't know where u did your internship so please stop doubting or finding excuses. It's fine if you guys didn't intend to bring this item into Sg but it's not fine when you try to find a million n one excuses when enquired about it or try to doubt me that I don't know my Greyhound ! 
















No comments: