Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cafe Cartel

brian drove me over to IMM for my appointment and we did lunch there. saw cafe cartel, been so long since i had cafe cartel!!

i was not over the carbonara at billy bombers last night so i made him eat the carbonara (hehe)...



carbonara here was even better than billy bombers. even brian thinks its nice. its really yummy!

as for myself, i was still torn between the hawaiian pork chops or the pan fried linguine or the chicken chop... but i ended up with the set lunch coz its quite a cheap deal.

comes with soup and bread....




the garlic bread was really yummy!



my chicken mixed grill set lunch...



decent though i kind of still miss their pork chops.

and i made him share east side brownie stack with me!



one of my all time favourite dessert from cafe cartel. standards have dropped but its a good fix to chocolate and ice cream cravings.

No comments: