Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jones The Grocer

Joelle asked me last week to arrange a good lunch together and got me to think of a place so i suggested Jones the Grocer!


Joelle had a sandwich...



i teased her for coming so far to have sandwich!

their wagyu beef pie....



the inside...



the beef is a little dry. reminds me a bit of wu xiang rou ding. not to my liking!

i was tempted to order the risotto again coz its just damn good. but i suddenly recall i saw people ordering the burger the first time i came and it looks damn good too. and the menu says it comes with bleu cheese!

so i had that!



LOOKS DAMN GOOD RIGHT??

and may i tell you, as of now, I CANNOT GET OVER HOW YUMMY THEIR BURGER IS!!! its like one of my favourite burger for now!



they are generous in their portion of bleu cheese.....



people who love smelly cheese like me will love this! many other places will claim to add bleu cheese but put in damn miserable portions but this one is just shoooo damn good!

for desserts, the girls already know i have been having cravings for their red velvet cake so they chose another cake which is the strawberry shortcake (happy!! coz thats another of my fav cake! haha)

their strawberry shortcake..



the girls were saying this is good. i told them they NEED to try Canele's. The strawberry shortcake here is decent .. around bakerzinn standards. but i still think that as of now, the best strawberry shortcake i've had is Canele's!

and of coz, we shared my red velvet cake!



its really really good! cant quite explain what that taste is but really like it!

No comments: