Friday, April 24, 2009

Canele

I arranged to meet up with kor and da sao for dinner. had wanted to bring them to eden only to realise dat the eden at club street has already closed shop. and with my cravings for the strawberry shortcake from canele, it was canele we went.

i went for their mushroom soup...



i've remembered their mushrooom soup to be thick and tasty. today's mushroom soup was not as thick. was not bad but not as good as before.

kor went for the rustic pea and bacon soup...



which was clear soup. i prefer my mushroom soup!

for mains, kor had the spaghetti marinara....



da sao had the club salmon sandwich...



looks huge in portion! da sao is looking good! forgot to take a picture of her. still as slim as before she gave birth!

as for me, i had the seafood doria...



its got a good and fresh amount of crab meat, scallop, mussels and prawns cooked in white wine sauce. the taste was good.

kor was telling me to order anything i want, especially the strawberry shortcake coz he saw on my fb how i've been craving for it. he said its his treat today! haha... wee~

my strawberry shortcake!





i love their strawberry shortcake! i love the white and red combination of strawberries and cream in general. Canele's spongecake is really good. it has got moisture locked in. Love it~!

i finally got my canele strawberry shortcake dat i've been craving for weeks!


thank cute kor for dinner.

No comments: