Thursday, April 13, 2006

Chill - Villa Bali (Eve of Easter Day)

Humbert said he had got Jack to bring us to villa bali after dinner tonight because he koes i've not been there. hmm.. oki.. sounds nice..

Soon we arrived at Villa Bali! Located very near SAJC, the HP and PSA building....



The place is surprisingly very packed despite its rather ulu location. And i realised Handle Bar is right beside it. I cant remember where or when or what i've heard about Handle Bar but i'm pretty sure i've heard of it.

Villa Bali is beautiful.. though certain seats can be pretty warm. I pretty much like the setting.

The food they ordered...



and drinks wise, Lea had iced lemon tea, Jack had beer, Humbert had coke light... all nothing special... hehe..

I had Kahlua!



I remember K previously telling me that i should try it if i like Baileys. So i did! Its kinda sweet and cannot really taste the alcohol. Comparatively, i prefer Baileys though.

No comments: