Saturday, February 25, 2006

Cafe Cartel

This is what we ordered for starters.. nuggets and munchers!



I remember trying the munchers with nuasters the other time and the one this time round tastes abit different leh. Aside from cheese, there seems to also be potato inside. Its a different taste but i do still quite like it.

The mains



First is Lea's Panfried Linguine. I recommended Lea to try it though i've not tried it myself because i saw dat its an awarded signature dish of Cartel. It was really quite nice.. a lil spicy but nice.

Humbert ordered some grilled chicken with pasta thingy. I din exactly know what he ordered when he ordered. If i had knew, i'd have stopped him. coz i ordered the same exact thing when i was there with the OCBC girls the other time and i din quite like it.

As for me, i ordered the Pepper Fish which is pepper style linguine with fish. I like it, i think its nice.

No comments: