Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Moomba Tuck Shop

I walked over to Moomba after work.

I asked the aunty if they have the mini sandwiches.. again she told me its out.. but this time, she asked if im willing to wait (probably coz she saw my 'sincerity', being there yesterday and today)... she specially made a set for me.....



The mini set consists of a dozen mini sandwiches... namely vegetarian (portobello), seafood (crab mayo), beef (roast beef), salmon (sugar duno wat salmon), ham (honey ham) and chicken (poached chicken).

Yay, i bought the mini muffins as well! Yesterday i said i really liked the muffin right? Today i declare i love them!

And check out the cute mini sandwiches! I specially took pics and let you guys compare them against the size of my fingers....



Cuteeeee right? They are going to be my dinner for today!

No comments: