Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Nude Seafood

Missing their pork chop so I suggested our dinner to be here!

Business was apparently so good that they were running low on food. But good on them to call us to let us preorder so that we can still get what we want to eat!

Saphy ordered the Barramundi...


I didn't try the fish but the pasta on the side was really good! 

Phyllis and myself had a pork chop each...


I really really love their pork chop! It's thick cut and really tender! With distinct fatty areas (which are oh so good too!)

We also had a salmon to share...


Salmon was nicely done as well.

Another thing that makes me want to be back, is this raisin pastry...



It is oh so good! I actually will miss it. It's soft biscuit like top layer with raisin and some cream in between. Very yummy!

Saphy also ordered the pudding ...


Comparing it to Paris baguette, Saphy said she likes the one at Paris baguette better.

With effect from mid April, they are going to start introducing a dinner menu. Can't wait to be back to try it!

No comments: