Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Db bistro

A delightful lunch for one at DB bistro! 

Started off with a salad named iceberg and blue I think?

Love how it is presented!



The cabbage on the bottom looks like a bowl and topped with my favourite bleu cheese! Lovely! Love it! And of coz with bacon chips!

For mains, I went for the lobster roll. Great that they allowed me to change my fries to asparagus! Grilled asparagus that was so good!



The lobster roll was awesome with a buttery roll served with a good amount of succulent lobster. There was some chilli like powder which went very well with the mayo like sauce. There was also avocado on it. Very yummy!

The grilled asparagus was really good too as it came grilled, every mouthful I can still taste the charred taste, very good. Lightly salted, yums!





No comments: