Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Moomba Tuck Shop

I still had time to kill and i was missing the savoury muffins from Moomba (and JJ was on leave) so i made a trip down.

The Moomba Tuck Shop is located at Battery Road where Bank of China is....



the entrance...



the interior. It still looks the same as a year ago....



Brings back fond memories. Along my way there, i keep reminiscing on the taste and texture of the savoury muffins. The salmon ones, the ham and cheese ones, mushrooms, etc etc.. I MISS IT SO MUCH!

To my horror, i was informed by the lady that they have discontinued the item coz its not popular. *cries* NOOOOO... =(

sadly, its really not available anymore.. booo hooo!! I feel so so so disappointed!

I called JJ and asked him what he recommends. He's been patronising this place. I do remember him telling me that he likes their breakfast set but i've already had breakfast. He told me his favourite is their seafood or beef sandwich. and so i ordered a seafood sandwich to go.

The beef slices by the counter...



they still have their mini sandwiches though...



The seafood sandwich..... its filled with crab meat....



yummyilious!

No comments: