Friday, September 28, 2007

Hanabi

i was just wondering abt who i can haf lunch w when my dearest Jo called and saved me from a lonely lunch. What's more, she even offered me a treat. ha.. dats what best friends are for!

She brought me to Hanabi, a japanese buffet restaurant. For lunch its $26++, for dinner its $30++. She's raved a bit about this place to me before actually.

Hanabi is located at Bukit Timah area. Its actually at level 1 of King's Arcade (near coronation)....



the things we ordered.....































every item was pretty good. We didnt really order alot alot. At least not fully eating till our worth for buffet. haha.. but i was freaking full. One special item i thought was the cheese chawanmushi. May not taste all that special.. it tastes pretty ok.

thank cute best fren for the treat!

No comments: