Saturday, November 11, 2006

Chicago's

Meina who was craving for supper, pulled us over to Chicago's (level 1 of Cineleisure)....



The interior...





Their menu....



i didnt really try any of the food aside from Meina and Aloy's steak. But i took pics of everything... they ordered some wild mushroom soup...



mushroom chowder...



clam chowder...



meina said the bread was nice.

calamari...



chicken wings...



Potterhouse steak...



Doneness was rare....



Tried a bite, taste was pretty alright. Really did satisfy my craving for steak and left me wanting for more. Quite liked the sauce as well.

Beef tenderloin with pepper sauce...



Doneness was rare as well...



Also pretty tender and left me wanting for more. I generally prefer tenderloin to potterhouse coz it doesnt come with bones. But i didnt like the pepper sauce. Dun get me wrong, the pepper sauce is nice just that its a personal preferance that i dun particularly like pepper sauce.

No comments: