Saturday, June 10, 2017

Por Kee

Today, ah yee is giving me a birthday treat! Initially, she suggested JB Ah Meng but the thought of Cze Char just reminded me of Por Kee! I so miss the pork ribs! So Por Kee it was!




Dinner at Por kee was great! That's also why Por Kee is one-of my favourite cze char place!

Bean sprout with salted fish...



Essence of chicken frog leg...



This is really good! The essence of chicken became like a soup, so good in flavor! 



Roasted chicken...




The skin is so crispy, so thin, so good! The meat is tender and it's great! 


And of course, the champagne pork ribs! U can choose from the big or small ones. My big pork rib that's like a pork chop!




It's tender and juicy, oh so good! Por kee lived up to expectations!



And their signature tofu...




Homemade and incredibly good too!

They are very selective in offering the prawns in egg omlette. When it's too busy they refuse this dish so I'm glad we were early...






No comments: