Sunday, June 25, 2017

Bees Knees @ The Garage






Arranged a date with Ginny to bring her over to Bees Knees for the super awesome papardella, also to thank her for her help in helping to design my super pretty name card!

 
 

And yes, follow me follow me on instagram and Facebook!


So yes, Ginny did up the design for me! She was such a pro at it and today is an appreciation for her!


And so, we ordered our drinks...

Her latte...



My peanut butter Nutella milk shake...





The milk shake is so awesome! It's thick and not overly sweet with the fragrance of nuts and peanut better. It's super good! 

We tried their wagyu salad....




The beef salad is probably the only thing not to our liking today. The sauce is a bit sweet and the beef didn't have much of a beefy taste.

The papardelle that we came here for....




A closer look...




As soon as ginny tried it, she said "oh man this is awesome, I love it!"

It's true! Their pasta is so bouncy in texture! This is good quality pasta and the sauce is the very natural home made tomato sauce that's not overly thick. It just blends so well with the pasta. A must try!


We wanted to try their brunch food but we were a little late so we ordered another pasta instead....



With this vongole and my previous try on their carbonara, I can safely tell u, they make damn awesome pastas! Even their spaghetti is bouncy in texture! 

Importantly, the vongole was so fragrant! The clams were of a good size and the sauce married the pasta so well. The vongole was really good!

We also ordered a waffle to share....





The rice crisp and waffle was pretty good. Probably I didn't really like chocolate sauce but they had loads of it. But overall it was nice.

Bunny last minute came to join us and she rushed down simply coz she wanted that papardelle!


She also ordered her favourite churros....





I'm not a churros lover but she is. So I was initially disapproving of this order coz we already had the waffle but it was the best thing ever!


This is totally unlike any other churros I've tried! It's thick and the exterior is crisp and the inside is so soft!!

The texture is so divine! In fact Ginny said that like me, she doesn't really fancy churros but it was so good we almost wanted to make bunny order another one! It was really super good!





We are definitely coming back again for the churros and papardelle!! For sure!!


No comments: