Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Brazil Churrasco

My second celebration for my birthday this year! Ken and Chris are bringing me to Brazil Churrasco for dinner!





Located at Sixth Ave, this place is one of the first Brazilian BBQ concept places in Singapore. It survived so long I would think would be the price, the wholesome service and definitely the damn good food. Many other Brazilian BBQ concept places have sprouted out but their food don't come close!

Meat aside, for starters, they serve this really good cheese bread!



The cheese bread is really good! The texture inside is a little Mochi like and cheesy in a light way! It's yummy!


They also have a salad bar with a good variety of stuff....




One of my favourite being the fried kale abd the fried banana!






They also have this fried golden mushroom thingy that ken liked...




Following on which, its meat galore already!













Perhaps not the best of pictures as I was trying to see if my iPhone can capture good enuff pictures (but I guess not).


But yup they have a good selection of meat from chicken to beef to pork etc. my favourite was the rump and beef brisket! The chicken was awesome too!


And of course, there was the sugar pineapple!!!




It was damn good as usual! Even bunny who doesn't like pineapple agreed!


Overall it's a very meat intensive meal, not for the faint hearted! Haha


No comments: