Saturday, September 30, 2017

Tunglok Heen

Lunch treat from bunny! Wanted to pack for my dad so we had Tunglok Heen.

Their goose tongue which is very nicely stewed in a slightly spicy dark sauce. The flavour is awesome and the texture is soft!




This fish maw soup is very enjoyable for me thou the price tag is very high. But I really like the thick collagen texture and taste. It's very quality collagen. But one small bowl of this is even more expensive than one whole pot or beauty pot!




The fish maw inside is superb thou! It's gluey gluey one, I like it a lot!

Bunny ordered the asparagus fried with olive and some minced meat...




Which she really liked and I must say it's not bad.


The Xo fried rice which she really likes as well...




The pork collar cooked in some sweet teriyaki sauce...



Texture of the meat was really good. The meat and the fats were just all mixed so it's bouncy.


And finally, the seafood stewed bee hoon that my dad loves..






Something about the wok hei in this dish that makes it really good with quality seafood ingredients. 















No comments: