Friday, September 15, 2017

Sumo Bar Happy

I have been missing the big beef rib and ramen since before all the trips and bunny brought me here! 

They offer a free corn/wheat tea, avail cold or hot!





And of course the beef rib ramen is a must order! Aside from it being enormously instagram worthy, it's really good!



Beef rib ramen didn't disappoint as usual. Tender fall-off-the-bone meat with a rich broth and bouncy ramen. We requested for ramen to be less cooked!

What I really liked was how despite it appearing gimmicky, I actually liked all components of it! From the beef rib to the soup to the noodles!



Mini home-made luncheon meat and foie gras don. Luncheon meat wasn't spectacular. Tasted just like mashed meat in bunny's words. Bunny really liked the gravy topped on the rice though. 




Deep fried chicken skin was ok but too oily for bunny's preference. Maybe cuz she's never a fan of chicken skin to begin with? 

It was ok for me thou it didn't arrive like how I thought it would. I think the chef is quite creative in general thou (in a good way)....








Fried Sakura shrimp and corn kakiage style. Bunny liked cuz it's very tempura style. But it's like, just deep fried lo. 







We will be back for more beef ribs!


















No comments: