Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Lunar Nuna Korean Dessert Cafe (Bangkok)



Facebook is quite cool these days, they actually prompted me about me being near 3 highly rated restaurants and Lunar Nuna being one of them!





So I decided to check it out! It is located at level 1 of siam square!






Ordered a peach soda and a dessert which they said takes abt 10 mins to prepare.

While waiting, I noticed this machine...




Apparently with my order, I'm entitled to a free peach yogurt freeze thingy! And I can diy!














Can add some white popping pearl like thingy too! So gimmicky but I'm such a sucker for it!


My peach soda....




I liked how it's not overly sweet and the peach syrup had peach jelly with it so it's really crunchy in texture. I love it!


The dessert which is salted caramel....







The egg omelette tart thingy was soooo good! Soft with a eggish taste. The top part is slightly charred making it so fragrant! Super good! It is served hot and topped with a ice cream in the middle. The hot and cold mixture is a great sensation! Now I can't wait to try the other items on the menu!

No comments: