Friday, September 08, 2017

Nuer Koo (Bangkok)


This place came highly recommended by Ginny and all the pictures looked so good. Coincidentally, it's located rather near me so I headed there for dinner with my associate!

Located at level 4 of siam paragon....




The menu has a write up of the different types of beef...




I took pictures because despite being a beef lover, every time when it comes to deciding on the cut of beef, we are always at a loss.

I ordered a wagyu bowl with the noodles...




Close up!




I must say, the wagyu was soft but not my favourite. We ordered another portion of beef (and chose the rib eye) and the rib eye was much beefier in taste. The soup also was superb, very flavourful.




The noodles had a good texture with a clear broth...



Khun ice ordered the rib rice bowl...





The beef was a little too sweet for my liking but khun ice loved it. 

It's not overly expensive for a nice meal but incredibly expensive for a bowl of beef noodles haha.










No comments: