Saturday, August 19, 2006

Japanese - Ma Maison

Went for dinner at Ma Maison again.

This is the kitchen area of Ma Maison.



We ordered pretty much the same things since my last visit with dar and jo-ann. I ordered a Cha Soba Salad. Love it. Crabby and Fishy both agreed that its very yummy as well. Its very nicely marinated.

Also ordered the Beef Stroganov Butter Rice. Thumbs up again. The girls love the beef, the sauce and the rice.

We also had the oven baked fish that as not bad as well.

Something different Sonia ordered was this Spaghetti "MENTAIKO"...



Its actually chilli cod roe. When it arrived, it seriously looked not very appetising as compared to the other dishes. Taste wise it was ok but kinda preferred the other dishes.

1 comment:

LiquidShaDow said...

I had the beef stroganoff thingy and the cha soba salad. I like the salad. Was too enthusiatic, forgot to take photo. By the time I remembered, we were like 75% done with it. Ma Maison is a nice place.