Monday, February 20, 2017

The Cheesecake Factory (Dubai)



So the first thing that everyone whom I spoke to about coming to Dubai, told me was that " they have Cheesecake Factory there! " 


Oh my! Haha


So it was like a must visit and the perk was that they are open till late. Arrived in Dubai around 8pm and was told they open till midnight - awesome!


 

I was at the one at at Jumeirah Beach Residences (JBR they call it).


It was hard to contain my excitement. Tried it years back in USA and it was crazy awesome!



The selection here...


 


I remember loving the one with fresh strawberries and that was the first ordered!


 


Wow!

 


It is still as good, soft and yummy. There wasn't that oomph when I first had it but good enough. Think that has got to do with the other stuff I have tried over the years Vs trying it in USA for the first time previously. 


 



Also tried the red velvet cheese cake. Also really good. Soft cheesecake with cream cheese frosting. 


Will be back tomorrow to try the savoury stuff!




















No comments: