Thursday, August 02, 2007

Kim Kee Blanco Court Fish Soup

I was alone at the China Square Food Court, waiting for Jo to finish training. I was waiting, waiting and waiting and after 2 cups of juices....



and seeing tons of people around me having the fish soup, i decided to give in and place my order!

the Kim Kee Blanco Court Fish Soup....



Actually i rem seeing this stall on tv before.. recommended by Adrian Pang and Michelle Chia on Makan Places Lost and Found.

i ordered the fresh and fried fish soup....



i rem the tv programme mentioned they are so famous because of this fried egg they include in the soup....



my verdict is, the fish soup really deserves all credits people have been giving it. The egg was nice... esp since its soaked in the soup. the fish slices (both the fried and the fresh ones) were fresh and good. the soup base was also tasty! i miss it already!

No comments: