Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Inc Weddings

I received a delivery from Di at my office today.

I koe Di chose pink coz she koes i like pink! so thoughtful! thank cute!



another item was an individual cupcake by its own which she has already informed me saying that is for me!



as for the pink box, inside it is 9 pieces of beautiful (almost too beautiful to be eaten) white chocolate cupcakes!!



Oh Di! haha.. cupcakes specially personalised for me! Thank cute so much! I really love them.. its such a sweet and thotful gift..

i had the cupcakes later at night wif the seafoodies. its got white chocolate which i kinda prefer to chocolate. hee... Di ordered them from Inc. Weddings and they even dedicated an entry to me!

http://incweddings.blogspot.com/2007/05/girl-who-likes-pink.html

so sweet!

No comments: