Monday, April 09, 2012

Baci

catched up with cynthia over at Katong Mall's Baci. I miss their truffle ravioli!

we ordered a parma ham pizza..



the pizza is decent. price wise its not too expensive either. i think its around $14 (if i recall correctly).

the ravioli is a little more expensive at $16.90 (but its damn good!!!). its truffle ravioli and we chose it with pink cream sauce...



the ravioli is just soooo good. you can taste the truffle taste in the fillings.. YUMMY!!

i was going on and on asking cynthia.. " nice right?? very nice hor?? "

and den cynthia said to me.. " u want somemore? u want we can order "

*DELIGHTED*

me: " u will share with me??? * in my sweetest possible (despite the sore throat) voice

and so, we had another round of the truffle ravioli but this time in spicy chilli and ham sauce...



the sauce was not bad but i think the truffle ravioli goes better with the pink cream sauce. Soooo yummy!

No comments: