Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sizzler

Lunch with Nerissa. I asked her what were the lunch options. Somehow or other, amongst the whole list she sent me, i only saw " Sizzler " .. hahaha... so it was sizzler we went!

tried to convince myself that Sizzler should haf set lunch also at relatively reasonable pricing only to find myself going for the more expensive scallop sauce steak. It just simply looks too good to be missed....



doesnt it look mouth watering???

We were first served the toast...



if u know me, im not a bread person. but their toast is scrumptious! Probably due to the spread, slightly saltish... damn good!

the good old salad bar... reminds me of Ponderosa.. i wonder why they closed down....






some items we got from the bar....



one out of the 3 soup they were offering today...



my ribeye scallop sauce steak ($28.49)....



somehow, it looks better on the menu. And in all honesty, its not nice. Not tender. Not juicy. SIAN.

the expensive part of this dish, is probably the scallop sauce...



which actually was not too bad.

Nerissa was tempted by the steak picture too but she went for the sirloin steak lunch ($19.90)...



sadly, Nerissa's sirloin steak lunch was nicer than mine. My only consolation is mine is a baked potato, hers is french fries.

No comments: